A month-long e-course on all things vulvas, vaginas, and orgasms, for women only.
After many many requests, this e-course is finally here!
Do you ever feel like you have a million questions about your body, specifically your vulva, vagina, and the “elusive” orgasm? Does it ever seem like the only time you talk about sex or sexuality is in a medical context? Have you ever felt embarrassed, scared, or ashamed when talking about sex and your body? Do you have a hard time connecting to your body during sex?
This course is for you!
Look forward to: a small, closed group of globally located women talking about all the things we "never talk about".
Includes weekly check in's (5 in total), video's, live chat, virtual anonymous QUESTION BOX!!!! and other take-aways.
Here’s what November will look like in the e-course:
- Introductions and getting to know YOU! Conversations about who we are and what experiences we bring to the group.
- All things UNIVERSAL: we will get down to the knitty gritty and talk about the social contexts we live in and how they impact our sexuality.
- All things ANATOMY/BODY: debunk myths from childhood (or social media!), learn about female anatomy, the female body, hormones, cycles, masturbation, lubrication, and more!
- All things RELATIONSHIP: relationship with self, masturbation, relationship with others, how to connect, ask for what you want/need, consent, communication, and more!
- Wrap-up: final conversations, questions, and homework review;)
Jillian aims to create a sex-positive, safe environment to explore all things vulvas and vaginas. The objective of this workshop is to challenge unhealthy messages and to begin to identify and claim a healthier sexuality.
Early Bird $125 (until October 1st, 2017)
Regular Registration (after October 1st, 2017) $195
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jillian.